Thursday, September 22, 2016

the last pre-departure post, with a matcha latte

It's my last night in California for awhile.  Tomorrow morning, I'll be boarding a plane bound for Kansai International Airport.  Wow!  It's almost time for this adventure to begin.

So tonight, I'm relaxing at home.  I've made myself a matcha latte as a treat; it has a very soothing taste, I find.  It's energizing and revitalizing, which (even though it's late in the evening) I'm really enjoying.  (Maybe if I stay up all night, I'll be able to sleep through the long flight.)

I know I'm going to have lots of opportunity to drink matcha in Japan, but, you know, it's nice to remind myself of these pleasures.  Moving is always hectic, and the past few days have been a whirlwind of activity for me - but I'm really excited.  I do have have a lot to look forward to.

Next time, I'll be posting from Japan!  Please wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading.
    tea matcha

    ReplyDelete